Good client service is vital to success running a business; there is nothing high-tech about helping customers obtain exactly what these people need. But technology can make the process easier and more efficient.
For the majority of small businesses, investing in information technology (IT) will pay dividends in more ways compared to one. victorial orinquer may technology help businesses establish a corporate identity and lower the cost of doing business, it can also assist level the actively playing field.
The Dell/National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Small Business Excellence Award, set up in 2004, recognizes small enterprises that infuse the spirit associated with innovation and apply IT to improve the particular customer experience.
Consider big, win large
The winner should receive $30, 000 in technology and expert services from Dell; a Day together with Dell program along with Dell executives, which includes Michael Dell, to share best business practices; a lifetime account to NFIB; in addition to other prizes. Eight other companies will receive a Dell Latitude notebook plus a one-year account to NFIB. The finalists for the 2006 award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a great international freight forwarder and logistics organization.
• DataCert Inc., a fast-growing supplier of electronic invoicing and corporate legal spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which provides customized errand-running and concierge services as a possible employee benefit plus customer relationship enlargement to health treatment, hospitality, residential property and corporate organizations.
• Harrison’s Roof Truss, L. T. C., a maker of engineered wood made roof and floor trusses.
• Mini Technology Services Incorporation., which develops and manufactures electronic items.
• National Organization of System Administrators Inc., provides the 24-hour, Web-based customer portal through which usually clients can track service calls and on-site parts storage.
• Ntelicor D. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a new team of strategists and investment brokers who provide analysis and analytical solutions.
• Sew Exactly what? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer in addition to custom sewing services.
• TRS Experts Inc., a a comprehensive engineering and construction management firm.